Our Core Values: Respect, Integrity, Growth, Collaboration & Excellence
Brantley Janson Yost and Ellison has been serving the Puget Sound region for over 40 years. Our mission is to develop trusted relationships with our clients so they realize their financial goals and we distinguish ourselves through outstanding service and professionalism. The success of this mission depends on our dedicated employees.
What we look for in our employees
- Motivation to grow and succeed
- Technical skills
- Team spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
Our commitment to our employees
- Your hard work will be valued.
- You will be provided with a wide variety of challenging assignments.
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with the partners.
- You will participate in quality continuing professional education programs.
- Your need to balance career/life issues will be respected.
- You will be involved in the community.
Benefits of Working for Brantley Janson
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) plan with employer match. Employer discretionary profit sharing contribution
- Medical and dental coverage
- Optional flexible health spending accounts
- Paid time off – 25-30 days depending on years of service
- 8 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Staff appreciation activities and firm wide social events
- Paid membership and dues in qualified business, civic and professional organizations
- Quality training, education and professional development
- Paid CPA exam fees and bonus upon completion of the CPA exam
Submit a resume and cover letter, with salary requirements to HR@brantleyjanson.com