Senior Tax Accountant
Brantley Janson, a CPA and advisory firm founded in 1976, is seeking a Tax Accountant Senior/Supervisor to join our team. We provide public accounting, tax and advisory services to individuals and diverse clients in private industry. The Senior Accountant position offers a tremendous degree of variety in a collaborative work environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare individual, business, fiduciary and partnership tax returns
- Tax planning, projections, and research of tax-related issues
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Intense attention to detail
- Strong analytical, tax research, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to evaluate, identify and execute proposed solutions to problems
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), experience with CCH prosystemsFx desired
- Flexible work schedule from January to April with required overtime
Education, Training &/or Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 3+ years of recent public accounting experience
- CPA license or CPA candidate
About Brantley Janson
Brantley Janson is a leading local CPA and advisory firm. Our mission is to develop trusted relationships with our clients so that they realize their financial goals and we distinguish ourselves through outstanding service and professionalism. We foster an environment where satisfaction for our employees and clients is achieved in a collaborative office with access to regular technical training, advanced technology systems and generous benefits.
TO APPLY: Submit a resume and cover letter, with salary requirements to HR@brantleyjanson.com
Brantley Janson is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Core Values: Respect, Integrity, Growth, Collaboration & Excellence
Brantley Janson Yost and Ellison has been serving the Puget Sound region for over 40 years. Our mission is to develop trusted relationships with our clients so they realize their financial goals and we distinguish ourselves through outstanding service and professionalism. The success of this mission depends on our dedicated employees.
What we look for in our employees
- Motivation to grow and succeed
- Technical skills
- Team spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
Our commitment to our employees
- Your hard work will be valued.
- You will be provided with a wide variety of challenging assignments.
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with the partners.
- You will participate in quality continuing professional education programs.
- Your need to balance career/life issues will be respected.
- You will be involved in the community.
Benefits of Working for Brantley Janson
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) plan with employer match. Employer discretionary profit sharing contribution
- Medical and dental coverage
- Optional flexible health spending accounts
- Paid time off – 25-30 days depending on years of service
- 8 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Staff appreciation activities and firm wide social events
- Paid membership and dues in qualified business, civic and professional organizations
- Quality training, education and professional development
- Paid CPA exam fees and bonus upon completion of the CPA exam
Submit a resume and cover letter, with salary requirements to HR@brantleyjanson.com