Brantley Janson is a growing practice and we are continuously looking for top talent. We believe a collaborative environment provides the best success for employees and client service. Our team members are our most valuable asset. We, therefore, focus on providing a relaxed yet energetic work environment that promotes the opportunity for professional growth. At Brantley Janson your voice will be heard and your hard work and contributions will be valued.
Interested in joining the Brantley Janson team? Please submit your resume and cover letter to: HR@brantleyjanson.com
Our Core Values: Respect, Integrity, Growth, Collaboration & Excellence
Brantley Janson has been serving the Puget Sound region for over 40 years. Our mission is to develop trusted relationships with our clients so they realize their financial goals and we distinguish ourselves through outstanding service and professionalism. The success of this mission depends on our dedicated employees. While public accounting can be inherently stressful, we foster an environment of life and work balance where satisfaction for our employees and clients is achieved in a collaborative office with access to personal support, regular technical training, advanced technology systems and generous benefits.
What we look for in our employees
- Motivation to grow and succeed
- Technical skills
- Team spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills
Our commitment to our employees
- Your hard work will be valued.
- You will be provided with a wide variety of challenging assignments.
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with the partners.
- You will participate in quality continuing professional education programs.
- Your need to balance career/life issues will be respected.
- You will be involved in the community.
Benefits of Working for Brantley Janson
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) plan with employer contribution.
- Medical and dental coverage
- Optional flexible health spending accounts
- Paid time off – 25-30 days depending on years of service
- 8 paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Staff appreciation activities and firm wide social events
- Paid membership and dues in qualified business, civic and professional organizations
- Quality training, education and professional development
- Paid CPA exam fees and bonus upon completion of the CPA exam
Submit a resume and cover letter, with salary requirements to HR@brantleyjanson.com